Friday, October 5, 2012

first OOTD

 
 

Hello!  After being inspired by various blogs and bloggers recently, I decided to give it a whirl myself. 
Each month, after getting my 5 magazines in the mail (hey, half of those were free), I seriously have to resist the urge to go and buy whatever may be trending that season.  But, this is fall, the best season for fashion, and I did finally give in an add a few new pieces to my wardrobe from Joe Fresh. 
Joe Fresh is a Canadian store that came to NY about half a year ago.  I'd say it's a mixture between a J. Crew, Uniqlo, and H&M.  The prices are comparable to H&M.  They have an amazing variety of rich colors and pretty basic and staple items with a little extra snazz... OK So I picked up a 'Merlot' silk blouse, a wine silk pleated skirt, a charcoal gray thick knit open front cardigan, black tights and two nail polishes (oxblood color and slate gray).  Here's the skirt. 

 
 
 
 

 
 
skirt: Joe Fresh, Shirt: target, Shoes: Nine West. Nails: Joe Fresh laquer in Slate.
 
I actually got like 5 mosquito bites whilst shooting these photos.  So unnecessary.  It's also about 80 degrees outside.  Also unnessary.
 
OK I'm actually having issues with this image uploader in that i can only choose the size of the first couple of photos, after that, everything is small and I can't adjust the size.  So I'll figure that out eventually.  In the meantime, ....
have a great day!!  I'd appreciate any comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment